Öjbro Swedish made 100% Merino Wool Soft Thick & Extremely Warm Mittens (as Featured by the Raynauds Assn)
- Imported from Sweden
- SOFT SOFT SOFT! Place yourself inside these pillow-like 100% Merino wool mittens that envelop you from your fingers to your wrists while caressing your skin with a lush tricot lining.
- STAND OUT No need to sacrifice design for comfort with these superbly knit mittens that are unrivalled in beauty and symbolism. Combining the rich traditions of Scandinavian knitting and folk art, Swedish designer Ase Öjbro creates patterns that tell a fascinating story about the rustic charms of Nordic life and history.
- EXTREMELY WARM and toasty! Never face the pain of unmoving and clawed frozen fingers again! Frostbite doesn’t stand a chance against four signature layers that keep the cold and wind out while giving you that cozy feeling of being tucked in and safe.
- WELL MADE & EXTRA THICK! When it gets really cold, flimsy gloves are not enough. That’s why you will want these extra thick mittens that hold up against wear and tear. Made by the Öjbros in their small family factory in southern Sweden, these gorgeously woven mittens are so perfectly constructed, you won’t believe how much you enjoy them from day one and for many years to come.
- EXTRA COVERAGE Generous ribbing at the cuff insulates your sensitive wrist area. This gentle gathering keeps warm air from going out and prevents cold air from coming in, without ever being too tight, pinching, or cutting of circulation. This wonderful cuff also allows you to securely insert your thinner base layers into the mitten, or to insert the mitten inside your coat sleeve for complete protection.